 |
| Jaakko and I drew a hand, eaten by a spermcell. |
This day was kind of... I don't really know as I was way too tired to think about anything. As you see, me and my friends are quite great artists! We draw lovely swords and hands and people. We were actually just demonstrating how difficult it is to draw as the sketches look often way better than the actual works. I've noticed we talk quite lot about art in general, as many of my friends do draw or do something else creative.
 |
| "I've got a box in my hand although it's a sword." Taistelu-Jaska reference me and Jaakko drew in The Round Board of school. One of them, actually, we've got two me and my friends always use. They're perfect for drawing! |
Yes, we do like to draw on tables. However, we use paper at times as well. And some of us use empty pastille boxes as well (oh how I wish I had a picture of one of the monsters Vili has done and Harri or Miikka has destroyed). People tend to be quite homicidal towards those creatures...
 |
| Orange hair colour, strange monster thingie who had hair of the same colour as I, and library books! I read about cartoons, Zapatists, Socialism and Harry Potter auf Deutsch. Books from the Library of Oulu, hair colour (La Fiché Directions Apricot) Leather Heaven Oulu, 10€; creature thingie ~5€ Romeo & Julia (Oulu). New piercings are also from R&J. |
I was about to freeze to death when walking to the library, but luckily I found nice books and coffee. However, I couldn't find the book I was there for, Radikaaleinta on arki. Gotta ask for it tomorrow in the meeting.
 |
| I'm a communist superhero! |
Red star and kind of Batman copy sorta thing aka new jewelry. Just random. I'd like to have a colourful tongue piercing too. Or one that glows in the dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment