Monday, 28 May 2012

Monday Morning Miso Soup

Cheers! I'm still waiting for the inspiration to write the London entry. I will, sooner or later and if I won't, I'll at least dumb a shit ton of photos. Anyhow, it's Monday and I'm about to travel today. Where to? Jyväskylä! I'll have an entrance exam there tomorrow so, having a couple of days off from work, I'm travelling there now. I'll leave this afternoon as I have a couple of things that should be taken care of before my leaving.

First of all, I lost my wallet last weekend (no, that had nothing to do with alcohol - I was driving all weekend) so I now have to get myself a new ID/passport/something, new Visa & Electron and of course the key code list to my bank account so I can use it online again. I don't really know what happened, I just put the thing down for a second and the next it was gone which I didn't realise so I only noticed in the city. I, of course, closed my accounts so I believe no one had time to steal all my money. Some luck, I didn't have any cash!

Anyhow, tomorrow I'll have my first entrance exam (I weaselled off from the two I would've had...) and I haven't slept at all. 'Why?' you might ask. Let me tell you! It's this bloody insomnia! I've always been rather bad at sleeping but this is really getting ridiculous at times. Some nights I simply can not sleep at all and then I'm all zombie-like the next day. It's really annoying and it's disturbed my daily life every now and then, luckily not all the time. Oh well, I bet I'll sleep well tonight. And in the bus. Yes, I'm taking a bus because it takes less time than a train would have. Now that I don't have my wallet, all my student cards are missing too, so I don't get any discounts. Everything costs so fucking much that I consider myself lucky, having a job. Telemarketing isn't the most reputable career but it's work! Not even the worst possible job, actually, it's quite okay. 

But so, yeah, I'm very bored at the moment. My miso is cold and so is my horrible-tasting tea that has only honey in it because I ran out of milk once again. How relevant and interesting, yes? I'd better watch the quality of my writings, really, I haven't posted anything good or thoughtful for a long time. I think a lot but I rarely write it down these days and I should work on it! Or at least post drawings or something. Or whatever. Okay. Now I'll shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment