Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Sort of back?

35,5 degrees.


I was sick yesterday, so I didn't go to school. Today I did and I felt terrible half of the time. I didn't have fever. So yeah. I'm back in business with blogging. Why, you might ask and I'd answer you can never know. I guess I try to keep my thinspiration up as I started losing weight today. It's a long process and I don't know when it will end but I gues it will some day. I wonder how my cactus looks way better now when it's starved and hasn't got even water for ages. It looks fresh and green and healthy. However, I don't.

Queen mug, bought from London

So I starte my day with a good and new cup of coffee. I used my normal Queen mug I drink from at times and ate a small mandarin. I wish it was a fruit and not a person. Although, how can we be sure that eating fruits is any more ethic than eating the persons? However, I just ate one and it didn't help a thing.

Minä juon nyt kahvia.
I went to the school wearing pretty much these things. The tunic is pure white Rosebud thing I bought a couple of months ago from Secondhand Store (Oulu). The leggingses are Vero Moda's ABBA-pants which I bought from sale last summer. The wristband is from Romeo & Julia (Oulu) and the tie (yeah, it's a real thing men and some women also use to wear around their necks) I've tied around my waist (or where it should be) is from Paljekirppis (a secondhand thingie in Oulu as well). And yes. They are real Ray Bans and they have -2.0 lenses in them, deal with it.

It was snowing, yet it wasn't showing!
I walked my way to school, did not do very much of talking, heard of changing things and kept thinking what to do myself. Luckily there was still that snow that ruined my hairday but made it otherwise much more beautiful. Gods I love winter!

On the way to Alabama... Not, just in Oulu.
After the schoolday, which was shorter than usual as there was the abi-day which meant our third-year students weren't at school but at the university and the biology rehearsal class I was supposed to have was cancelled. There was no point for Eija to keep a class for just one student,  now wasn't there? So when I got home at 12.30, I didn't go there but left to the city and went shopping. I also will get my London photos on paper but they won't be ready until tomorrow.

I diamond it. It replaces my iPod Nano which I've lost somewhere, and makes the bus travels way more easier.
Do not use this kind of shoes in downtown if you're sick and don't want to get any worse. Especially if there's snow and the temperature is low low low and it's windy and snowing even more. I just did that. Just begause my beloeved Vagabonds DIED yesterday or so as the zipper got broken.
The Perfect Colour
I bought two pairs of jeans. The lighter ones are a little big but as the colour was just what I was seeking for and they cost only 15 € I just had to buy them from H&M. I also bought a t-shirt, a basic black tank top to wear under the white tunic and other things, a ring and fuzzy mittens to keep my hands warm.

Snowpearls
One of the fuzzy fake fur mittens and the ring-a-ling I got from Gina Tricot! The fuzzies I bought from Glitter and they cost 15,90 and are really warm. My hands were literally freezing there and as I had just been sick I had to buy something to keep those from dying, after all, my hands are pretty much all I've got! The ringiewingie wasn't cheaper than 9,90. The darker version would have been cheaper but it didn't look half that wintry.

Warm as mink.
So I told you about the tö-shirt and the darker jeans? Here they are! I'm mad at lip printed shirts and the font just drove me insane so I couldn't resist adopting this little shirtie in my closet for 9,90 from Gina Tricot. The jeans were from H&M and cost 39,95. What's with the hat then? I bought my lovely winter hattie secondhandedly from rummage sale called Paljekirppis in Oulu. It cost 10 € and  was in perfect condition and me and my mother found later out it was real fur and leather. It's darn warm and I can't help adoring it. I literally searched trough whole city and didn't find the right fake fur hat and there it was on the flea market! I was stunned. Now I'm just hyper. Although I really aren't as I'm still sick but you get the idea.

Minsky girl
I also bought purple and blue Dodwell nail polishes from Underground. They had got also new corsettes which were deathly neat! The white one was the one I wore today and have also bought from UG and the greyish Minsk by Mavala is there just because I like its name.

No comments:

Post a Comment