Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Sunny Brixton

Greetings, friends and other people. I haven't been updating this blog for a while, for some reason. I don't know what to write, maybe that's the problem. I spam on Twitter and Tumblr and I write about my days and school things in Discourtesy in the UK (also in Finnish)... I totally should update my website, too, but I'm too lazy to do that. Anyways, do you guys have any post ideas for me? Requests or something like that? I can do almost anything, haha. Hey now I know, I should document my Wreck This Journal experience. I should introduce some of my art projects too, right? That could be fun. I've been watching films lately, too, so I could write about them as well, and my studies of course, even though this blog is not really a place for them, now is it?

Anyways, if you don't know yet, I moved to Brixton last week and I've liked it in here so far. I've been happier than I've been, well, lately, even though I don't really know why. Having own peace is one thing, I think, as I have plenty of it in here (well, obviously, because I only know like five people). Doing things is another, and of course having this wonderful city around me affects as well, as London's been my all time favourite since I visited it for the very first time in 2010. I liked it before that, too, but only hypothetically as I didn't have any experience of my own.

This blog is in terrible need of pictures, don't you think? So, if you want to see some photos, just give me some ideas and I try to make time to take the photos or draw you something. Mmm yeah, I think I'll go to do some things now. Laters~

No comments:

Post a Comment