Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Clothes


 I bought some clothes today to wear them at the afterparty of our vanhojentanssit (kinda senior prom thingie in Finland, Wikipedia is your friend!). I bought the shirt because it was cute, long and didn't cost like thousand euros. I can wear my shiny leggings with it, yay!


 Because I'm not too big fan of my arms I had to think sneaky and buy a jacket to cover them. It was rather expensive to my budget but I didn't mind. I love it somehow. Lol. Bought this one and the white girl t-shirt from One Way which is located downstairs of Oulu's Stockmann.


It's a Mickey shirt! I couldn't fight the temptation of buying one when I saw it in Seppälä of Stockmann Oulu. 

My dear... wallet and glasses and an earring I bought from London last spring! Love them all ofc. I've got two of those earrings but as I've got only one normal ear piercing, I need only one. No, I won't give one of these hand-made beauties for you. Yes, they're an actual pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers and yes, I've got real lenses in them. Those were the questions I've mostly asked answered.

1 comment:

  1. ihana banneri ja sulonen toi t-paita :)
    muutenki ihana blogi!


    käythän:
    http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete