Monday, 14 February 2011

The Conditions of Life As We Know Them


 I woke up at 5.55 but snoozed til 6.30 which is my normal time to wake up when the school starts at 8 AM. However, it didn't and I didn't remember I don't have to go there at 8 o'clock. So I woke up and went to the kitchen. I was freezing and I thought it must be as cold as in Russian hell (that's a Finnish figure of speech, actually) and it was. It's even couple of degrees colder down there as this is the second floor. So it's about -29,8 degrees. Finnish winters FTW!


 Then I decided to get dressed and do something as I didn't want to go back to sleep. That was quite strange for me but I did it. I chose random black jeans because it was too darn cold to wear anything really pretty, not matching socks because I didn't find any, and a green sweater I've bought when I was at junior high. It's like four years old but I guess it's okay. At least it's pretty warm.

 See my fancy big earring? It's from London, I bought it last spring. I can't wait til next year when I'll get back there! The note you see in the freezer door is just some question form from biology class. I'm gonna have me final exam of that this spring and I've already thought of starting to study it.

Some of my studying supplies. I want a new table cloth as I'm bored to this one. 


Because I had spare time this morning, I did so. I decided to write some notes from the first biology book we've had on highschool here. I'm trying to lose weight so I crossed the bag of chips you see there. And circled the apple as I should eat them!

 


The conditions of life as we know them. Now I'm off to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment