Friday, 2 March 2012

Friday

There are two things I hadn't thought about this day when it began:
  • It's Friday and
  • The winder holiday is about to begin
So, technically I'm on the winter holiday now. It's not the whole truth as I haven't been at school for a while now, so I either have been on a holiday for a couple of weeks already or I haven't been on a holiday at all and won't be on a holiday in future. I think it's the latter, as I'll have to study like a fuckin' maniac for the next month-or-so. Mostly English and psychology - I've focused on psychology now but my English skills are in desperate need of sharpening, I have to fuckin' exceed myself in the upcoming exam like I already did with the listening comprehension part - not forgetting to give a thought for Finnish as well. I'd have had a revision class of it today but I didn't have time to go there because I had to write my English essay which I had completely forgotten. I just happened to turn the calender page this morning as the month had changed and I noticed that bloody Hell, I have an English lesson today. I had thought it'd be next week but no, of course not. Then I realised people don't have school next week. I'll sure have studying.

The moment your English teacher points out a typo you made in an old blog entry is one of the most embarrassing and annoying things in life, by the way. I don't write blog like that anyway; I don't always check spelling (but when I do, I do it damn well) and sometimes I write when I'm really tired or simply annoyed and that's when I don't pay that much attention. If I write on paper, I simply don't make typos. If I wasn't any wiser, I'd also take his doubt about my writing skills in terms of such a mundane word as an insult to my ability but I don't as I guess his intentions were good.

My sleeping schedule is still pretty fucked up and it will get worse next week when I know that I won't have to get up any day and I can stay up ALL the nights. I've been procrastinating quite much but I've done it pretty productively, discussing with nice people (practising English in practise, much?) and drawing and just doing nice things to keep myself sane. I should clean up the flat but as I don't feel up to it, I don't think I will. I'll just wash the dishes and take the trash, I'll clean up before anyone pays me a visit anyway.

I'll be a gingerhaze in two weeks. Yay. And received a text so I'd better be off to check it. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh god every time someone points out a typo or a grammar mistake, I'm both glad that they pointed it out AND I die a little bit inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much exactly what happened to me!

      Delete