I now have a nice flat in which I can move August 1. I also quit my job in order to have more time for myself and all the things I've got to sort out. This, and I'm most likely meeting a friend later this evening (going to a bar but I don't feel like drinking, fuck yeah~ Guess I'll just have a couple of glasses of scotch and go home late at night) and another friend tomorrow at the Pride thing. She asked so yeah why not.
I should do things today. Guess I will. Combing my hair and dragging my bones to the city, to acquire SOME ART SHIT FUCK YEAH and well I don't know yet, we'll see. I'm excited. I can't wait to move. The flat's actually kind of cute, it's really small and I like it already. Wooden floors. Half-wainscotted walls. Big window. Nice yellow cupboards that match my black bookcase.
No comments:
Post a Comment