Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Sick

My lungs and throat hurt and I have a cough so I went to the healthcare centre and got myself a couple of days off from work. I hope it will be worth it and this pain will go away. I would love to go jamming today but I don't think I can, and a friend of mine has his birthday today, too, and I'll have to try my best to attend it. I'll at least go to visit them and say hello, if nothing else.

I also got in University of Tampere. I'll study Finnish language for the next year (I don't know if I'll stay for more than that, it depends on whether I get in the art school I apply or not) and I've been looking for a flat now. I found a couple of good ones and sent my application yesterday. I sure hope that I'll get that first one.

Here, have a photo I attached on the application:

I don't look like this anymore, though. Wish I did, the hair was fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment