| I luv me phones |
Thursday, 21 April 2011
30 Day iPod Challenge: Day 3 - Where Did You Get Your iPod?
My first iPod was a birthday gift, I guess. I don't exactly remember but I think I got it from my parents. That was maybe two years ago or one and half or something like that. I, however, succeeded to break that device apart by slamming the car door on the little orange fellow. Yes, the first one was orange as well. It had name but I've sadly forgotten it - the new one, which I got for doing some work around the house (I don't remember what that was, something overall useful anyways) during summer, is called Merri. I lost it for a couple of months last winter and finally started thinking to buy a new one but I ended up not buying it and luckily my mother found this old one. Yayz.
Labels:
Memes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment