I am and I don't have any new photos for you. Or actually I do but I'm too tired and or lazy to upload them here for you to see. Ha ha. I was in the city again today. Bought a magazine (Imagine FX ftw!) and a calendar (It's tiny and not very handy but it's red and very easy to customize) and a hair colour. GREEN GREEN GREEN! Yeah! I'm going to dye my hair green before I go to the hairdresser's in the summer to wighten it and dye brighter orange. I'll do this great change of colour in... WHEN DO I HAVE TIME? I do not actually. But I'll make time. I'll stay awake all night some day and do it. Well that was a paradox or something but I don't care. I've been reasonable for almost three hours today! When I was in a meeting of Popovanu (Pohjois-Pohjanmaan Vasemmistonuoret or the left youth of Northern Ostrobothnia or whatever it is in English - That O-word sounds way too curious to me but that's what the dictionary said).
So I bought this new calendar. And you know, I also had to return my wallet to the shop. Yeah, that was strange, but I had to do it and they gave me a gift token as a refund and guess what that's for! A tongue piercing! Omglol my wallet cost like 15€ (they had to return them all to the maker as the shipment in which it had been was somehow defective) so I won. AND I found 30€ randomly from my wallet and was all like OMG I've got money! And I know exactly what I'm going to do with it. You know, next weekend. May day...
Back to the calendar again! It's so full right now as I've got these organization things and school and work and everykinda shit in it but I'm actually quite happy with though it creeps me out how I'm gonna manage with all this rush rush rush busy busy busy time. But I guess I will as I always have, one way or another or so on.
I've got to charge my camera for weekend. It's gonna be epic, I guess. At least I've got tons of things to do! Looking forward to it.
This week has been like loads of shit falling all over me and my plans and everything but today I've been very happy and I still am and I overuse the word and and and and! Yeah so I guess I'm off to bed now or doing something else. I just wanted to share this L0l-feeling I've got right now as it's been a rarity this week. But I wish it won't be in the end of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment