 |
| Thizzma's waitin' 4 the bus 2 go hoopdancin'. Random pants were in sale in Gina Tricot and cost like 5 € or so, the jacket is from the fleamarket and the short turquoise tube top which doesn't show very clearly was found from Gina as well. Those are fake Ray Bans from Seppälä. I left them in the dancing school - darn it. Gotta go to ask them back when I go there next time to try some of that pole dancing thing. The red Converse bag was bought from Laukkumaailma (Oulu) for 53 €. |
|
|
|
So, I tried that fabulous sport in the weekend, fell in love and got addicted and everything. I ordered my own hoop (I'm too lazy and busy to make my own but I think I'll do one when I've got more time in the summer - I already have plenty of ideas for the colours!) and I can't wait for getting it. Kati said it's going to be ready this week or so and I can get it from somewhere in the city then so she won't send it by mail. I already have a place to practice as my apartment is way too small. I asked if I could use the mirror hall of the gym and they told me it's okay. I've got to pay the same as going to they gym and as I've got the card it means next to nothing.
 |
| My brand new spiderbites! I got it today @ Underground (Oulu) and it didn't even hurt. |
Last weekend I made a very darn fast decision of taking a new piercing this week and I was wondering if I'd get that spiderbites at last. The other option was tongue and it would've been cheaper but I decided to have this one now as I've been planning it for ages. Well, tongue will be the next one, I guess. Just got to get these old ones healed at first: my industrial's a little sore atm as the hoop hit it on Sunday. And these lip thingies will be okay in a couple of weeks. Can't wait for that either. Or that hoop of mine. It's gonna be red or black'n'green.
I love your spiderbites. and YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU and your hoop which is gonna be black and green I know that, and it was me who introduced you to hoop dancing right? but anygays you're too cute! I'm too fluffy... LOVE YOU.
ReplyDeleteLOL YES YOU WERE AND YES YOU ARE <3<3<3<3 ANND THANKIES (YOU TOO)
ReplyDeleteWhen I'm a famous hoopdancerdude and someone asks why I started it in the first place I'll tell them of course min älskling told me about the thing.