Thursday, 14 April 2011

Thursday.

I am lazy and ate way too much today. I've got photos in my camera but I don't want to upload them now. Need sleep. Need fast. Need everyfuckinthing. This day was just normal but I kinda screwed it up in the end. Fuck you internet, games, food, Matkahuolto etc. The bus tickets cost way too much. No, I won't have the iPod challenge day three today nor do the homework of psychology. Fuck Thursday says Thistweil and goes to get some of that thing they call sleep, most likely to see somekind of dreams. I wish I won't see the same dream as last night. It sucked. I was in the gym in it and they had this device there, in which you had to sit down and play Donkey Kong. With Nintendo graphics. And then there was some very fat guy with pointy breasts and he started to walk towatds me and I was trapped in the freaky device but then my lovely iPod woke me up luckily so I don't know how that creepy dream would have ended. I don't really want to know either. (Insert shivering here.)

I wish I had photos to upload here but I don't have any that would suit this mood of mine. Annoyed, slightly pissed off, filled with cynicism yet not really angry or frustrated. This day was okay but there's the famous but in this sentence. And it means that it hasn't been perfect day like yesterday kind of was. I was filled with endorphine, you know that runner's high feeling you get after jumping around like crazy. Yeah, I was in bodybic and bodypump. I just have to exercise somehow every day or I just eat like crazy and then get fat fatter the fattest and am very bad company as it makes me sick. Fuck yeah. I guess I just have to stop eating. Not all of it of course but start eating less and avoid everything unhealthy. Starting this evening. Ending the day I die. A couple of exceptions allowed. Like the day I'll graduate, turn 18, turn 21, have my house warmings in England, friend's wedding and maybe New Year's Eve. The exceptions don't include changes in anything else but drinks. I guess. Lol okay I'm exaggerating but it just means I'm tired and egocentric and Sdfghjsfhsfokisofdhgafghjkuytrdcvbnjhfcvbng at the moment.

Tomorrow I'm gonna visit Hanna. Some of my dudes are going to see the gig of Sonata Arctica and Tarot. I, however, am not going there as I'm broke as always and in the other hand, I don't feel like going somehow. Can't put my finger on what makes me feel like that but something just does. Strange yet so darn typical. I think I'll be way more pleased if I visit Hanna then if I anttend the gig. She's so much nicer than like fivehundred unknown dudes in a surprisingly tiny hall filled with noise noise noise and liquor liquor liquor.

No comments:

Post a Comment