![]() | |
| My clothes of the day: random Gina leggings, Free your mind -socks (Seppälä), old dress from somewhere and Fiorella belt bought in autumn 2009. |
HEJSAN ALLA! I just wanted to inform all the people who have somehow got here to read my strange writings that you're all important to me. Well okay, not really, I just wanted to translate the text I have in the photo in the bottom of this post. (Not that I didn't like readers - I've just got to admit that blogging doesn't mean my entire life for me as it shouldn't because it's difficult to write anything if you don't have a life to write about.) Yeah, the election is on its way and I'm not going to vote as I'm way too young. If you are, vote for 73! That's Hanna Sarkkinen, a young candidate from Oulu. I met her in the town last weekend. She gave me a fair trade banana and a cup of coffee! What a nice person. There were also some kids that seemed to be supporting the left very much. And dreadlocks as well. They were quite funny actually. To quote a movie I've never seen, the kids are allright. At tiemes, some of them. Some of them are darn annoying and if something annoys me there's no way they'll get away with it. Or maybe they do at times when I'm lazy, busy or too poor to get things done. Like today when I didn't have money to go o the city as they had a demonstration there in which I would've liked to go but I couldn't! Gotta go in a meeting at Thursday, however. And the election wake in the weekend, maybe. ![]() | |||
| I LUV ORANGES 4 BREAKFAST. This is a prequel of my series of randomly edited orange photos I took this morning. HAH. |
I had good news today, from my mom, as she told me she might pay me a language course in England next summer. I could go there as I don't probably have any place to work then. I just can't wait for summer! Not just that I might (just might because mom wasn't sure if dad will accept our little idea or not) get in England but I also will meet mina älskling and do other nice summer things. I think I've never waited for summer this much but I just can't help this. I'm totally OOC but lol, that's what I always am so maybe I'm not and voilá: here we have a nice pretty (and singing and dancing) paradox. His name would be Bob if the real Bob wouldn't kill me for naming my greenstriped paradox after him. Not that the real Bob wasn't a huge walking paradox himself. ![]() |
| You know, I never liked this pic. |
La la la. I don't feel like going to zumba today. I feel lazy and I'd like to stay home eating candies. I guess I'll flip the coin to decide whether I go there or not today. Got to think about that. And coins if I have any.




No comments:
Post a Comment