Thursday, 12 January 2012

Challenged Motivationwise

I'm really bored. I should do things but I'm too lazy. What if I just watched a horror movie, ate some food and packed my things? Schoolwork - no, not in question. Not going to happen. Not going to do any hardcore writing nor drawing either, just doodling random shit without really concentrating, or so it seems. Oh, well. My life is rather boring. If I could choose, everything I have to do would just vanish and I wouldn't have to do it all. And I would magically become skinny too. You know, in a blink of an eye.

Well. At least I got myself forced out of the bed and got to the computer. It's not a big difference but certainly better than nothing. Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with me but actually, pretty much nothing. I'm just not motivated nor interested enough. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment