My comments on another website. I'd also like to say that he's Martin Freeman as John (fyea BBC Sherlock) just because John is awesome and Martin has become one of my favourite actors quite recently.Drawing this was really pleasant in a way. I cursed his face so many times I lost count. I cursed my own talents andt abilities. I cursed the fuckin’ computer and tablet even though I was perfectly aware it wasn’t their fault. But then I got it pretty much done and realised this is what I love to do. No matter how much I fail during the process. No matter how much I still need to learn. I love drawing and painting and even pointless doodling around which this kind of is, even though it took hours thanks to my easily distracted character and a couple of interruptions. It’s also a face study, which I should do a lot more. And other studies, oh man, how I should and perhaps and most likely too, will.
So yeah, to whoever blames me for raping a character or a person, I can proudly say that I enjoyed it so fuckin’ much that I would definitely do it again.
Oh yeah. It was worth all the cursing and losing the rest of my sanity. I feel nearly comfortable with drawing again. I'm actually sketching something almost serious from imagination now.
Ahihii mää piirrän taas vähänkö siistiä.

No comments:
Post a Comment