Alive, life is boring, thousands of things I should do but am not doing, you know, the basic. People annoy me because of their stupid behaviour - I really dislike how they write things, how they act and how they talk at times. I might be overprotective in terms of sexual orientation -related terms but I don't want to understand people who misuse every single word they find from the field. Sometimes even my friends do it and it annoys the hell out of me which they've probably noticed.
I don't give a shit if they dislike me for that because it's really immature to use the word 'gay' as an insult. Stupid people did it on the second grade! Why to do it ten fuckin' years later? To prove you're still ignorant and don't know better? Well, I don't know about that, but that's exactly the message you're sending me if you're doing it.
Tomorrow I'll vote. I'll have to. I would have voted today but I didn't know where my wallet was until I found it tonight after the place wasn't open anymore. Tomorrow I'm going to do lots of other stuff as well. Detailed list on Tumblr and I'm too lazy to copy. If you're not familiar with me on Tumblr, you don't actually need to know. It was all basic normal every day stuff, nothing you'd be interested in really. Just things like waking up in the morning and such.
I'm sick as usual, just a tad sicker than normally, though, as I think I'm getting a cold. My lungs aren't feeling too well and I'm coughing oddly but I guess it'll be alright after a while. I don't have a lot of school anymore, as I actually have only one class left and it's tomorrow, but I have tons of schoolwork to do and it sucks as I'm a lazy and motivation-wise extremely challenged person. Anyhow, take care, mates.
No comments:
Post a Comment